Best Love Quotes for Whatsapp

Best Love Quotes for Whatsapp
Today our post is about love status quotes and here you can see best love status quotes For  popular social media app like whatsapp And Facebook.before this love status quotes post we were share Best Life Status Quotes and Top Cute Whatsapp Status Quotes.These are also very popular Status Quotes For Whatsapp as well facebook.Now This time we bring Love Status Quotes Which is know as Best Love Quotes For Whatsapp.You Can Share These Best Love Status Quotes With Your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband and wife or what ever person try to impress.Pick up any Love status Quotes And Share it on Your Wall or Status.

Best Love Status Quotes for Whatsapp And Facebook Below.

If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!
We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!
Even when you’re gone, you’re only one that I still want in my arms. You’re the only one I think of all day long.
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.