Short Love Status Ideas For Whatsapp

Today we are going to share Short Love Status Ideas for Lovers.These single line love status are most famous and popular status for whatsapp and facebook.You can pick any one from these short love status ideas and make him profile status of whatsapp or share status on facebook.you can get in this collection short love status for whatsapp in hindi, short love status for whatsapp in english, short love quotes for whatsapp status, love whatsapp status ideas, short status messages for whatsapp, best love status for whatsapp, sad love status for whatsapp, love status updates for whatsapp and more below.

Famous Short Love Status Ideas For Whatsapp And Facebook Below:

You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
She wanted a puppy. But I didn’t want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.
LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL
Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution.
If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
I’m totally a cheap date; I don’t pay for anything.

Best Single Line Love Status Ideas For Whatsapp And Facebook Below:

I’m a great lover, I’ll bet.
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagement ring, a wedding ring, & suffering.
A husband was asked: Do u talk to wife after sex?
His answer: Depends, if I can find a phone.
My mother always said don’t marry for money, divorce for money.
No one realizes the beauty of love, until you’re caught in it.
I started beliving in LOVE wen u said 4 the 1st time tat LOVE is BEAUTIFUL THING
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
Our days are happier when we give people bit of our heart rather than piece of our mind
I cant be your first love but i promised to be your last love.
Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.

Basit Sheikh

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.