Best Top 25 Whatsapp Love Status For Her / Him

Best Top 25 Whatsapp Love Status For Her / Him
Best Top 25 Whatsapp Love Status For Her / Him
Hi Again Today after long time i am coming with best top whatspp love status for all of you.In our new topic you can find short - medium and long whatsapp love status quotes ideas for your lover's.here is the Top best 25 whatsapp love status quotes.if you are falling in love someone then take one from these top 25 whatsapp love status and share it on your profile make impress some one whom you loved.keep visits ministatus.blogspot.com for more Top whatsapp love status Quotes ideas.

Top Best 25 Whatsapp Love Status For Her / Him

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
I know of only one duty, and that is to love.
Love just doesn’t just sit there, like a stone,
it has to be made like bread, remade all the
time, made new.
The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is Love.
Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.
Love is a canvas pattern furnished by Nature, and embroidered by imagination.
Love can never grow old,
Locks may lose their brown and gold,
Cheeks may fade and hollow grow,
But the hearts that love will know
Never winter’s frost and chill,
Summer’s warmth is in them still.
What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
Love means never having to say you are sorry.
For one human being to love another is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for which all other work is but preparation.
Love is our true destiny.
We do not find the meaning
of life by ourselves alone—
we find it with another.
When you are in love you can’t
fall asleep because reality is
better than your dreams.
If you love me, let me know.
If not, please gently let me go.
I look into your eyes
and see my own soul.
I shall find some girl perhaps
And a better one than you
With eyes as wise, but kinder
And lips so soft, but true
And I dare say she will do.
You gave me the key of your heart, my love;
Then why did you make me knock?
Oh that was yesterday, saints above!
And last night—I changed the lock!
Nothing to do but wait.
In the stale heat
of the attic, in the rippled
full-length mirror, she posed
in velvet, in chiffon, in
her mother’s useless clothes,
waiting for her breasts
to blossom and fill
the loose bodice of
her grief.
In youth, it was a way I had,
To do my best to please.
And change, with every passing lad
To suit his theories.
But now I know the things I know
And do the things I do,
And if you do not like me so,
To hell, my love, with you.
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Love never claims, it ever gives.
Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.
If you need More Love Status Quotes Please Visits This Link For more Love Status Quotes and become a part of our love family.

Basit Sheikh

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.